Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lots of Italian Love!

10/15/08
Ciao!

I seriously don't have long to write so this will be fast. This day has been crazy! very busy, lots of rules, lots of great people.

My companion is Sorella Millis. We're pretty sure we both had French together at BYU-Idaho. She's really cute, kind of quiet and soft spoken but so nice. I love her already.

I've also seen Sister Day twice today. (My roommate from UVSU) She seems to be doing well and it's fun to see her all decked out as a missionary.

Oh! Side note - I've decided that the word "Sorella" is truly one of the prettiest words. I love that it's on my name tag and is my new first name for a bit. So beautiful!

There are 6 girls that came in today, all going to Rome. They're way nice and it's nice having Sorella Swenson here and that we met before.

There are 8 elders in our district, 7 of which are going to Milan, 1 to Rome. The one going to Rome is actually a twin! His twin is in our district going to Milan. They're way blond haired, short guys. Anyway, I thought that was cool.

My zone is INSANE! They introduced us to the people already here after orientation and they all pretty much shout ciao! at us and are the happiest people I've met. I knew from their loud, happy introductions that we'd get along quite nice. Man the little that I know of Italian is so cool! It's the prettiest, happiest language and I'm stoked to learn it.

We're so busy but it's good. The spirit is so strong here it's incredible! And I've only had orientation and been shown where our showers are, so that's saying something! I love it here! I'm happy and have offically fallen in love with the Italian language. I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be!

Lots of Italian love,

Sorella Hansen

No comments: