Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!! Pictures!!

These pictures are from when Mallory was serving on the island. Just a few transfers and companions ago. But, still our Mallory none the less.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doing house. If you notice, the doorbell has a bit of an electrical problem. But alas, we tried it anyway and also knocked. :)

My dear friends as ANFAS! I loved volunteering with them. This particular day we were watering the garden.
Gian Franco, Simone, Luca

Yup, this is actually happening. I don't remember the last time I flashed the ol' thumbs up for a picture but... we're making it work!
Me, Pier Andrea, Christina, Gian Franco, Simone
Marco, Luca, Francesco
Here's us with Sorella Acerson for our sister's conference. I adore Sorella Acerson. She does so much and still looks dazzling. I, on the other hand, look like Webster's definition of wind blown. Whatevs!
Me, Sorella Acerson, Sorella Bjarnason

Sorry that I don't spare you the awkward, non-glamourous moments of sister missionary life. Here we have sister missionary tan lines.
Clockwise: Sorella Watson, Me, Sorella Millis, Sorella Bjarnason

Yeah, Italian children are actually this ridiculously adorable.
Lorenzo, Gabriele, Enrico

My LOVE! This is Sorella Marangoni. I miss her so much! We served in the same district for 3 transfers. Neither of us would complain if we had to be companions.
This is in the Rome train stations when I dropped off Sorella Bjarnason and picked up my New Companion.

No comments: